We provide solar systems for your Tasmanian Home or Business. The cost of electricity here in Tasmania is becoming more and more expensive, thankfully the cost of grid connected solar systems has become more affordable.
Thousands of Tasmanian homes and businesses are now turning to solar power to offset their costs and emissions. Once installed, solar power is low maintenance and will provide power for many years to come.
Whitney Electrical will design and tailor your solar PV Solution based on how much you want to spend or finance, how much electricity you wish to offset, and the physical properties of your home or business
We will help you:
- Establish you electrical loads over an average year by using load analysis
- Determine the size of your solar PV system
- Choose the type of panels and inverter best suited to your needs
- Establish the location of the solar panels in relation to the roof space, available sunlight, shading and your peak demand times.
What Solar Products do we Install?
Whitney Electrical and Solar install high quality, trusted brands with great warranties. A break down of some of our most popular products:
- SolarEdge - this includes single phase inverters, 3 phase inverters, EV inverter intergrated chargers and also the installation of power optimisers behind solar panels. These systems are mostly coupled with our LG solar panels.
- LG - being an authorised LG solar panel dealer in Tasmania, we stock many different types and wattage of LG solar panels, including the LG NeON R, NeON 2, NeON 2 Black, along with LG's battery storage range.
- Fronius - we also install a range of Fronius inverters, such as Fronius Primo and Fronius Galvo.
We install LG, SolarEdge, Fronius and more to create the perfect solar system for your home or business.
SolarEdge inverters use cutting edge technology to efficiently convert the energy generated by your solar panels into AC power (usable energy). SolarEdge’s power optimisers are installed behind each of your panels to increase energy output and allows you to monitor each individual panels performance. This is a great advantage for shading issues or rooves with multiple faces.
Another advantage of SolarEdge power optimisers is that you can easily add further panels later if your demand for power increases, such as having another child, installing a spa bath/pool, purchasing an electric vehicle or adding battery storage.
There are many other advantages, including exceptional safety features, as to why SolarEdge is superior to traditional solar inverters.
If you are installing solar or want to upgrade your existing system, ask us about how SolarEdge can save you more money on electricity bills and optimise your solar PV system.Enquire NowMore Info Gallery
At Whitney Electrical and Solar we install high quality LG solar panels that we can trust to be reliable, perform well and will offer a great 25-year product and performance warranty. This is why we are proud to be the Southern Tasmanian dealer for LG solar panels.
LG offers 2 key panel ranges - The LG NeON® 2 which goes up to 355W and the LG NeON R which offers up to 375W per panel. All the panel ranges offer a 25 year product replacement and performance warranty, backed by LG Electronics, the largest consumer brand offering solar in Australia.
We also install a range of LG resu batteries to provide for your storage needs.Enquire NowMore Info Gallery
Founded in 1945 in Austria, Fronius have over 65 years of experience producing innovative and intelligent power storage solutions. Fronius inverters are efficient and reliable and form the indispensable heart of the photovoltaic system. Power categories ranging from 1.5 to 27.0 kW guarantee suitability for virtually any system size – from a family home to a large-scale system.Enquire NowMore Info Gallery
Existing System Maintenance and Repair
Do you have an existing solar system installed on your home or business that needs a maintenance check, repairs, or possible replacement? Systems we can inspect are:
We repair, maintain, and replace many solar systems in Southern Tasmania, including those not installed by us, please contact us and we can book in a solar inspection with one of our licenced electricians.
At Whitney Electrical and Solar we understand that solar installations are a big investment and finance may be required to help cover the costs.
This is why we offer the following finance options:
- 6 Months Interest Free with Skye Finance*