We provide solar systems for your Tasmanian Home or Business. The cost of electricity here in Tasmania is becoming more and more expensive, thankfully the cost of grid connected solar systems has become more affordable.
Thousands of Tasmanian homes and businesses are now turning to solar power to offset their costs and emissions. Once installed, solar power is low maintenance and will provide power for many years to come.
We will help you:
- Establish you electrical loads over an average year by using load analysis
- Determine the size of you solar PV system
- Choose the type of panels and inverter best suited to your needs
- Establish the location of the solar panels in relation to the roof space, available sunlight, shading and peak demand times.
Our Services Include:
- Residential Solar design and installation
- Commercial solar installations and design
- Micro Inverter & String Inverter installations
- Faulty Solar Panel and Inverter replacement
- Solar maintenance contracts
- Solar installation servicing and fault finding
- Solar installation upgrades
- Off Grid Stand Alone Solar Systems
Whitney Electrical & Solar specialises in SolarEdge installations in Southern Tasmania.
What is SolarEdge?
SolarEdge inverters use cutting edge technology to efficiently convert the energy generated by your solar panels into AC power (usable energy). SolarEdge’s power optimisers are installed behind each of your panels to increase energy output and allows you to monitor each individual panels performance. This is a great advantage for shading issues or rooves with multiple faces.
Another advantage of SolarEdge power optimisers is that you can easily add further panels later if your demand for power increases, such as having another child, installing a spa bath/pool, purchasing an electric vehicle or adding battery storage.
There are many other advantages, including exceptional safety features, as to why SolarEdge is superior to tradition solar inverters. If you are installing solar or want to upgrade your existing system, ask us about how SolarEdge can save you more money on electricity bills and optimise your solar PV system.Enquire Now
Samil Inverter Solar River
If your Samil Inverter is showing an error such as ‘Relay Failure/PAC 0.0w’, a replacement can be arranged if your inverter is still within the 5 year warranty period. You will need your receipt for proof of this. If the warranty period has lapsed, we recommend replacing your Samil inverter rather than repairing it.Enquire Now
Power One / Aurora Inverter
If your ABB or Power One inverter is showing ‘Error E031’, the inverter has an internal error where it isn’t measuring voltage correctly and will require replacement. If Error E031 is showing within the 5 year warranty period offered by ABB and Power One, you can contact Whitney Electrical & Solar directly to organise your warranted replacement. We can assist residents of Hobart and surrounding suburbs, as well as many other locations throughout Tasmania.Enquire NowRequest a Quote