Hot Water Services
The latest technology in water heating, heat pumps are an efficient method of heating your water. Varying greatly from traditional solar hot water systems, hot water heat pumps look much like traditional electric hot water heaters, and extract heat from the surrounding Tasmanian air. This heat is then used as the energy source to heat the water.
Heat Pump Hot Water systems do not need direct sunshine to operate and will produce hot water in all Hobart weather and the efficiency could slash your water heating costs by up to 75%.
These systems work by using a 'heat-exchange' system, by using the outside air and transforming it to heat the water in the cylinder. The air from the outside is drawn into the system by a fan which then turns the systems refrigerant from a liquid into a gas inside the heat pumps piping system. The compressor component of the system then compresses this gas, and as a result it generates a large amount of heat which is then transferred to the water section of the system and heats the water, ready for use inside your home.
An air-sourced heat pump absorbs heat from the air and transfers it to heat water. It runs on electricity but is roughly three times more efficient than a conventional electric water heater. It is designed to save energy and money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Industry leading energy efficiency using only 20% of the energy required by an electric storage hot water system, save up to 80% of your hot water energy costs
- Innovative technology - up to 50% faster heat recovery than currently available Hot Water Heat Pumps
- Perfect to use with Off-Peak Electricity for even more savings
- Split system for ease of installation and near silent operation
For more information on the Sanden range of Heat Pump Hot Water Systems, download the product brochure.
- Energy savings - up to 80% energy savings, up to 5 times more efficient than electric hot water tanks
- Australian designed - custom designed for Australian conditions and environment
- Individualised systems - custom programmed to your family needs and our changing seasons
- Analytical support - allows real time monitoring and performance tracking of the product
For more information on the Reclaim range of Heat Pump Hot Water Systems, download the product brochure.
iStore’s dynamic efficiency can reduce your hot water heating costs by up to 70%, utilising intelligent technology which converts air into hot water via the transfer of thermal energy.
- Reduce heating costs by up to 70%
- Economical - the iStore boasts 4 intelligent operating modes adapting to all situations, including a hybrid mode for when additional guests are staying in your home and a vacation mode for when you are away on holidays
- Optimal Design - external wrap around all copper heating coil and dual anodes for superior system longevity
- Easy to install - the iStore is easy and quick to install
- Money and Energy savings - heating water for the home accounts for up to 30 % of the total energy usage for the average Australian household. iStore can reduce CO2emissions by up to 4 tonnes
For more information on the iStore range of Heat Pump Hot Water Systems, download the product brochure.
The Enviroheat series has an advanced control system that is feature packed and above all, easy to use. Some great features are:
- Save up to 71% in energy when compared to a conventional water heater
- Programable - It can be programmed to maximise the use of rooftop solar power systems
- Sanitisation - the automatic sanitation feature ensures that your family is safe from legionella and other water borne bacteria
- Quiet operation - whisper quiet operation
For more information on the Enviroheat range of Heat Pump Hot Water Systems, download the product brochure.
Neopower evacuated tube solar collectors capture more sunlight as they have a greater surface area exposed to the sun at any time, can be used in subzero temperatures, are durable, and provide excellent performance in overcast conditions. Neopower Evacauted tube collectors come with a 15 Year Warranty.
- Conservation - 80% Annual Energy Savings
- Efficiency - frost tolerant by design Rated to -15 Degrees C
- Aesthetics - Sleek, black collector for neutral aesthetic, looks great on any roof
- Impact resistance - evacuated tubes undergo the same rigorous impact testing
- Independant operation - No plumber needed, no downtime, no leaking
- Reliability - controller displays tank and collector temperature. Fault codes for easy diagnostics
- Longevity - nickel dipped copper heat pipe. Powder-coated aluminium collector frame & manifold
For more information on the Neopower Evacuated Tube Hot Water Systems, download the product brochure.