With over 12 years' experience installing heat pumps around Hobart and surrounding suburbs, we are your perfect choice for heating and cooling your home or business. We will visit you and advise which heating system will be best suited for you and your property, whether it be LG, Daikin, Mitsubishi or Fujitsu, a split system or ducted, we have it covered. If you would like more information on the heat pumps we supply and install please see the attachments available for download.
LG Split Systems are a great way to bring a stylish, comfortable, economic heating system into your home. LG Split Systems also will allow you to enjoy benefits such as:
- Emebedded Wi-Fi - so you can control your unit with your Smartphone, even when you're not at home via the LG Smart ThinQ app on Android and IOS when connected to internet.
- Active Energy Control - to help reduce your energy consumption.
- Plasmaster - to help minimise harmful bacteria and particles. Auto Cleaning function to help minimise the formation of bacteria and mould in the indoor unit.
- Low Noise - low noise pollution thanks to the unique skew fan and smart inverter compressor.
- Inverter Compressor 10-year Warranty - parts warranty on compressor.
For more information on the LG range of Heat Pump systems, download the product brochure.
Mitsubishi Electric offers state of the art heating and cooling for your home or office. Mitsubishi Electric split systems offer:
- Energy Efficiency - on some models fitted with the 3D i-see feature, an infrared sensor measures the temperature at distant positions to prevent over heating/cooling.
- Economic Operation - new technologies and improvements that enable better performance of heating and cooling.
- Quiet Operation - improvements to fan blades to achieve low noise pollution.
- Peace of Mind - 5-year parts and labour warranty.
For more information on the Mitsubishi range of Heat Pump systems, download the product brochure.
Daikin heating and cooling split systems offer innovative technologies such as:
- Coanda Airflow - on wall mounted units, a circular air flow is created in the occupied space, this allows for rapid cooling and even temperature distribution.
- Intelligent Eye Sensor - on units with Daikin's intelligent Eye Sensor, will turn the unit into an energy saving mode when the area is occupied. On models with a more advanced version, draught free comfort can be provided.
- Mobile Controller Interface - on certain models, the ability to control your device from anywhere via the Daikin Mobile Controller, an optional extra.
For more information on the Daikin range of Heat Pump systems, download the product brochure.
Daikin Ducted Heating System
A Daikin ducted system provides discreet air conditioned comfort throughout your entire home. It can be installed in a new home or tailored to suit an existing one, and once installed, only the controller, the return air and discharge grilles are visible inside your home.
For more information on a Daikin ducted heating system, download the product brochure.
Fujitsu offer features such as:
- Energy Efficiency - new technologies installed such as timers, multi path heat exchangers allow some models to reach a 5-star energy rating.
- Human Sensor Control - sensors human activity and will adapt the temperature according.
- Comfort & Convenience Features - such as automatic air flow adjustment, sleep timer and super quiet mode.
- Clean Functions - fine dust, invisible mould and harmful microorganisms are filtered.
For more information on the Fujitsu range of Heat Pump systems, download the product brochure.